DetailS about the package
The Straits of Tiran are world famous for their extraordinary, breathtaking soft corals and seemingly endless visibility.
The strong, southwesterly currents and abundance of soft corals of the Northern Red Sea make it the ideal home to many pelagics including dolphins and sharks. It is also the resting ground of some of the most beautiful, historic wrecks in the world like the Giannis D, Rosalie Moller, Chrisoula K, Abu Nuhas and the SS Thistlegorm.
Why you’ll love this trip
- The Red Sea Aggressor II® offers guests a 7-night itinerary diving the best of the northern Red Sea to Ras Mohamed and the Straits of Tiran.
- There is a variety of nightly entertainment including diving, fish identification presentations, movies, games, and more.
- The menu aboard is varied and plentiful, with a variety of Egyptian feasts and local cuisine.
- The Red Sea Aggressor II® is a spacious 138-foot/42-meter yacht with a 26-foot/8-meter beam, built and powered for comfort, safety, and stability.
Places to be
Maps & Itinerary
Start: Sheraton Marina
Finish: Sheraton Marina
Theme: More Than Flying Travel
Physical Rating: 3/5
Age: Minimum 15
Group Size: 1-22
* itinerary is weather depending
1st Dive – Poseidon Reef
2nd Dive Abu Nuhas (Wreck)
3rd Dive Abu Nuhas Reef (Night)
1st Dive – Abu Nuhas (Wreck)
2nd Dive – Gubal Island
3rd Dive – Beacon Rock
4th Dive – Beacon Rock (Night)
1st Dive – Sha’ab Mahmoud (Wreck)
2nd Dive – Ras Mohamed National Park
3rd Dive – Tiran Island
4th Dive – Tiran Island (Night)
1st Dive – Tiran Island
2nd Dive – Ras Mohamed
3rd Dive – SS Thistlegorm
4th Dive – SS Thistlegorm (Night)
1st Dive – SS Thistlegorm
2nd Dive – Kingston (wreck)
3rd Dive – Sha’ab El Erg
4th Dive – Sha’ab El Erg (Night)
1st Dive. – Umm Gammar
2nd Dive – Giften Island